The wedding is a great occasion to show your taste and refined style when creating the image of the bride and decorating the whole celebration as a whole. For those who prefer to stand out, use those unique nuances that are not beaten or are rarely used, there is an opportunity to play with color. A purple bridal bouquet is able to emphasize individuality, romance, and gloss. Read more
Choosing a bouquet of flowers for a birthday or other significant event, we are guided by our own tastes and ideas about the beautiful – we buy the composition that we like. And this is not accidental, because it is easier to choose a gift for a close friend or relative when we know his interests and hobbies. But with the bouquet, everything is more complicated because we rarely ask each other about floristic preferences.
A good alternative, in this case, can be a creative bouquet for a birthday. It can include something that surely will please the birthday man, with or without flowers. In addition, the share of surprise in such a presentation will allow you to treat with humor the date that many adults cause a note of sadness – another year has lived, old age is approaching. Read more
The wedding day is an exciting moment, preceded by a thorough and long preparation. The newlyweds and their relatives are perplexed by cares about the celebration, the organization of the wedding and the wedding, the image of the bride.
All these efforts can be stretched for a while, but a bouquet of fresh flowers the girl sees on the day of the wedding. It happens that he does not like something, then an artificial wedding bouquet of a bride can become an alternative. Read more
In August, the golden age begins for the flowering of long-awaited plants that will please us with their beauty until the fall. Flowers in August give this month unique colors and aroma, they are actively used in floral ensembles to celebrate a birthday, congratulate each other on professional holidays and celebrate lavish weddings.
Flowering plants of the last summer month
All summer we look forward to such bright and luxurious representatives of the flora of the last summer month:
- Chrysanthemums are adorable representatives of the flora, which are also in other seasons in floristic shops, but these are imported plants. We are dearer to ourselves, with a smell and a magnificent terry inflorescence. Each year, we see all the new varieties of these gifts of nature – white, green, pink, cream – which shades do not.
- Eustoma is another beautiful August. This is the second wave of the flowering of this plant. The first was in June and, by the end of the summer, she again makes us happy with her beauty. The second flowering is not so abundant, and the inflorescence is already smaller, but this plant has not lost its charm. The variety of shades allows creating unique ensembles from these gifts of nature – from cold to saturated warm.
- Alstroemeria – a representative of the flora, which at the end of summer also blooms a second time. It is called in different ways – a miniature lily, a garden orchid, but as it is not called, this flower simply conquers its stamina and charm. Alstroemeria can be added to any buds, especially since it looks good with small roses, creating truly luxurious ensembles.
- Roses are the most magnificent plants of all time. They are good in any color combinations, different sizes and for many reasons. There is not a single person who would be indifferent to these representatives of the flora. Rosa has always admired, admired her, grew and gave each other as a symbol of love and respect, worship and passion.
- Many flower lovers are looking forward to the end of summer to enjoy the flowering of another flower – dahlia. Flowering flowers in August, which have a variety of varieties and colors, make this plant desired at every home plot. Terry large inflorescences of this representative of the flora have won the love of many. They also look good in cutting in mono books and complex bouquets.
- Another magnificent flower of August is the gladiolus. A high arrow, strewn with inflorescences and buds, which will certainly bloom, even if the gladiolus is cut. A symbol of military glory and victory, the gladiolus is loved by many florists, and they gladly bred these flowers on their site.
August as a symbol of abundance
Another feature of August is the abundance of fruits and berries this month. Bouquets are accepted to complement the gifts of gardens and orchards. This can be as voluminous baskets full of apples, pears, raspberries and strawberries of repair varieties, neighboring with representatives of the flora, as well as floral compositions in traditional packaging with the addition of spices, berries, and leaves of the trees, starting to turn yellow.
Check This Out: What flowers to choose for a bridesmaid?
Holidays of the third month of summer
In August, many professional holidays, birthdays and weddings. But there are holidays that celebrate everything, regardless of the profession and the day of their birth. In August we celebrate three big church holidays:
- Honey rescue, which is celebrated on the 14th;
- Apple saved, which is celebrated on the 19th;
- On the 29th there is a nut or bread salmon, which occurs at the time of ripening of the hazelnut and the end of harvesting of cereals;
Making a bouquet
The last month of summer still promises us hot summer days, but cool nights and fresh morning shows indicate that the seasons are inevitable, and we must hurry to enjoy the gifts that August prepared for us.
It is not just to collect and give flowers. It is a very important packaging and presentation method. When decorating a flower arrangement, it is necessary to take into account who it is intended for. The design of the bouquet for women and men takes place in different ways.
At the packaging of a female composition, the packing material of bright colors is used. Various accessories are used in the form of beads, artificial dragonflies, and butterflies. In addition, various bows, lace, and braid are actively used in the design of women’s bouquets. These accessories create a special charm and charm of summer heat and an abundance of flowering plants.
The use as decoration of baskets and hat boxes focuses on the female belonging of the flower arrangement. Today, floristic stores offer a huge selection of these decor elements of floral ensembles.
Men’s bouquets differ in that the bouquets themselves seem to be stretched upwards, the lines of composition are strict and laconic. In order to design a man’s composition, use a single-color packaging material, kraft paper, burlap sacks are also suitable. But accessories do not use at all. In order to bind the stems of the bouquet, apply the tow.
Today in fashion, natural materials and a natural look of the composition, slightly disheveled, as if assembled in a hurry. Also, following this trend, natural shades of petals are appreciated. These features should be considered when creating a flower presentation.
You may also like 5 Ways to Create a Stylish Outdoor Space in Your Backyard
Most people spend their lives at work. Here, as a rule, he celebrates with the collective and birthdays, and professional holidays. One of the components of a gift for any holiday or solemn event is a flower arrangement. Not all of us are well versed in floristry. Therefore, the question of which flowers to present to an office worker in honor of a solemn event often occurs.
There are standard rules of business flower etiquette. However, choosing flowers for an office worker, you should consider his tastes. Someone prefers classical, someone likes field flowers. This is worth remembering. Flowers today are given to colleagues, management, subordinates, business partners. Gifted flowers are a demonstration of respect, gratitude, recognition of merit. Flower Arrangement is considered a popular business gift. But they need to be skillfully selected. With this, professional florists are doing very well.
Nuances of choosing a gift
A bouquet designed as a gift for a partner must have originality and restraint. It is better to send it by courier with the obligatory presence of your business card. With a decor, do not overdo it. A wrapper can be a stylish rice paper or cloth, there should not be more than two kinds of plants.
A gift for the leader should be presented to all employees. The personnel present looks ridiculous. It is advisable to accompany him with a postcard. The beauty and originality of the composition can not border on the high cost since this factor will be misunderstood. When choosing a presentation, it is better to contact professionals who will help you choose the right composition. It can contain calls, strelitzia, heliconia. The first symbolizes the balance, the second – courage.
Check This Out: What Bouquet of Flowers to Give To the Betrothal?
If the boss is a man, the composition can be combined. A bouquet of irises, large roses or chrysanthemums looks great in contrast. When the boss is a woman, she should give roses, lilies, orchids. Care should be taken to wrap up the presentation. It can be bold, but not frivolous.
Experienced florists will help to make the right composition so that there are no embarrassing situations. For example, red is considered a symbol of love. Therefore, a bouquet of red tulips or roses can be misinterpreted.
Flowers for colleagues
Flower bouquets, designed as a gift for a colleague, should be elegant and convey feelings such as respect and attention. Too fragrant flowers for the composition will not work. Do not include in the composition and dried flowers. A bouquet of succulents in a flower box will look good. Look good bouquets of roses, orange orchids, peonies, carnations.
The collective composition should be accompanied by a gift card with warm words and wishes from office workers.
As for the size of the presentation for an office worker, a collective gift cannot be small. Huge bouquets will be suitable for an anniversary or another important solemn event.
The bouquet for the man is more laconic, the color scale is restrained. As a package, the fabric looks impressive, although you can also use wrapping paper. You can give a bouquet and without a wrapper, tied with a beautiful ribbon. In compositions for men, exotic plants look original. They seem to emphasize the value of the employee, its importance.
Actually, a specialist in floristry will easily pick the right composition for any holiday and for any employee. Before choosing a bouquet, one only needs to know the preferences of the one to whom the gift is intended.
You may also like 10 flowers to decorate in winter
The flower compositions created by florists impress with their beauty, spectacular combinations of different plants and their colors, and also with various outlines. In this article, we will talk about what kinds of the bouquet are, and how to order a bouquet of flowers with delivery, which will be an ideal addition for any occasion.
Classification of Floristic Compositions
It is worth noting that, depending on who is intended flower gift for conventionally, you can distinguish the following types of bouquets:
Beautiful bouquets of flowers often serve as decoration for festive or official events. In such cases, floral design performs a decorative function and is selected in accordance with the preferences of the originator of the event or the organizer of the event.
When creating women’s compositions, it is allowed to use almost any forms, types of colors and their colors. It is possible to use both spectacular bright color combinations and light harmonious combinations. The only restrictions can be related to the age of the recipient. So, for example, when choosing a gift for a woman on the 50th anniversary, you should avoid too dark tones, and give preference to bright or saturated and bright colors.
Male compositions are often more strict and restrained, they are dominated by straight lines and clear outlines. The color scale for a man should be juicy and picturesque, pastel tones should be avoided. It is allowed to use the white color since it is universal.
Check This Out: Types of flower packaging
The most common forms of a bouquet of flowers used by florists can be combined into several groups:
An arbitrarily collected composition has a special ease, it looks natural and is one of the trends of the past and the current seasons. The free assembly scheme looks modern and fresh, dynamic and sometimes a little careless. At the same time to achieve the desired effect is often more difficult than when assembling perfectly round structures. The freely assembled plants look great in any quantity and are perfect for wedding floristry, and also as gifts.
A bouquet in the form of a ball is one of the classic variations that serve as the basis for the embodiment of all sorts of ideas. Round assembly scheme is perfect for wedding floral elements, table decorations for holidays and corporate events, as well as gifts for any occasion.
As a rule, in linear compositions, the plants unfold in one direction. Allowed the location of tiers, resulting in a cascading (multi-level) structure, an effective completion of which often serve as a long branch of ornamental foliage.
The fantasy of florists has practically no boundaries; therefore, today one can find floral compositions performed in the most incredible forms. As a rule, wireframes are used to implement unusual ideas, which make it possible to obtain and fix the desired shape. It can be:
- Bouquets of flowers in the form of a heart, ideal for a declaration of love or marriage proposal;
- Bouquets of flowers in the form of toys – a wonderful gift for the birthday of the child or an option for decorating the restaurant hall, in which the celebration will be held. In such cases, you can order the creation of a bouquet in the form of animals or a favorite of your baby from the cartoon character.
With additional decorative elements.
Decorate and make the composition as impressive and solemn as possible using special boxes, trunks or baskets. So an excellent addition to a children’s holiday will be a bouquet of flowers in a box in the shape of a ship, and on the anniversary of my mother can be supplemented with flower Present wicker basket or decorative elegant little box, which will emphasize the beauty and elegance of composition.
A bouquet of roses in the shape of a heart for a loved one can also be packed in a spectacular box. In addition, you can complement the romantic gift with air pasta pastries, Raffaello sweets, exotic fruits or favorite sweeties of your halves.
Keep Reading: http://www.speakymagazine.com/rosemary-at-home/
Types of Color Choices in a Bouquet
The color scheme can be very diverse. At the same time in floristic it is customary to use the following color combinations, which are considered to be the most harmonious and effective:
- Similar – suggest the choice of colors that are next to each other on the color wheel, for example, blue, cyan and magenta or pink, coral and peach.
- Contrast – the opposite colors of the spectrum are selected: orange and violet, blue and yellow. Also, in contrast, combinations, buds of bright and saturated colors, supplemented by snow-white inflorescences, are allowed to participate.
- Monochromatic – assume a choice of different shades of the same color, for example, pink, raspberry, fuchsia, and salmon.
- Polychromatic – colors from different parts of the color spectrum are taken. An example of such a solution is a combination of blue and light purple hydrangeas, orange roses, white freesia and yellow roses.
A bouquet for an engagement can be very diverse. Choose your favorite flowers of your girl or create an effective and unusual variation to your taste. At the same time that the flower composition is sure to please the future bride, we recommend that you follow the recommendations of florists.
A Bouquet That Tells About Your Feelings
Thinking about what flowers to give to the engagement, the heroes for the floral composition should be selected, given their symbolic meaning. It must be plants that embody your sincere feelings.
- The perfect option will be a luxurious bouquet of roses. Will fit buds of red color, symbolizing true love, or snow-white inflorescences being a symbol of endless tenderness, pure and eternal love. You can also combine both these colors or complement the white bouquet with light lilac, light pink or peach accents.
- The air alstroemerias will tell about fidelity and happiness, they will be charmed by graceful lines of petals. Exotic and a variety of colors alstroemeria will create the most amazing color combinations.
- The most delicate peonies are plants, with which incredibly elegant and beautiful bouquets of flowers are created. Amazing peonies of local or Dutch varieties will help express boundless love, enjoyment, and idyll.
- Refined tulips of pastel tones become the embodiment of tenderness, sincerity and a new beginning. The combination of gently-lilac, pale pink and snow-white tulips will be an ideal bouquet of flowers for the engagement.
- Touching carnations are plants embodying feelings of love and happiness. Carnations are extremely gentle both in mono composition and perfectly complement polybouquets.
Regardless of what kind of flowers for engagement you plan to choose, it’s important to worry about how to present a flower gift. To organize a truly unforgettable surprise for your chosen one, we recommend you to order a bouquet of flowers with delivery. So you do not have to worry about how to pick up an order from the salon, and where to store it before delivery.
Check This Out: What Do The Bridals Bouquets come From Pink Flowers?
Compositions for Engagement
a bouquet of flowers for the engagement Choosing the right version of the floral gift, you can stop choosing on a mono-bouquet or try a little experiment and pick up a really interesting and original eclectic combination.
- Effective addition of roses will be lilies and callas. Choose a monophonic combination or add small contrasting accents and ornamental foliage. So snow-white inflorescences will look great in combination with bright impregnations of lilac freesias, statics or out.
- The composition of pions will play with new colors due to the addition of enchanting inflorescences of buttercups, hydrangeas or miniature freesias. Perfect accompaniment of such an ensemble will become fragrant eucalyptus leaves.
- Elegant tulips will look extraordinarily in the company with irises, alstroemeria, lisianthus and pin-shaped roses. Combining different varieties of tulips (dwarf, terry, lily-colored), it is also possible to achieve an incredible effect.
Speaking about color decisions, it is not necessary to stop at one color. Harmoniously will look like soft combinations of similar tones and bold contrast combinations:
- light pink or white with bright scarlet;
- snow-white buds with shades of purple or blue;
- pink, peach and tender lilac;
- white, light purple, pink and deep purple.
Keep Reading: http://www.speakymagazine.com/garden-organize/
Thinking about her future wedding image, each girl pays much attention not only to the dress – his color, style, and ornaments but also to one of the most important attributes of the image of the bride – a bouquet. Today, floristic stores offer a huge selection of colors and ready-made compositions, which makes the choice even more difficult. But there is one tendency when it comes to the color of the petals of the future flower ensemble: many girls prefer a bouquet of a pink bride.
The main holiday
The wedding ensemble is not only an important component of the whole image but also an accessory filled with symbolism. The symbolism of flowers is enclosed both in the plant itself and in its color. Pink represents tenderness, romanticism, and femininity.
Such a symbolism of color and its soothing halo conquers the palm of the primacy on a par with white when it comes to choosing a color for the composition of the bride. This choice speaks of the girl as a vulnerable, creative and gentle person. His unique tone of pink can choose a girl of any age, complexion and hair color. This versatility of this shade in different variations allows you to find exactly the tone that suits every girl.
Light-skinned blondes are approached by a gently pink shade, and burning brunettes are more saturated in tone: coral, crimson, and fuchsia.
In addition, when choosing a color, you should consider the overall color solution of the whole celebration. The pink color perfectly blends with the bride’s snow-white outfit, but adding some color accents still costs to create a single color picture. It can be different ways of adding color:
- Boutonniere on the lapel of the groom’s jacket will create a single ensemble with the image of the bride.
- Minor accents in pink color will help the banquet hall to blend in with the overall color background. These can be balloons, tablecloths, napkins on tables or cute little bouquets of fresh flowers that can “revive” the atmosphere of the hall.
- Pink ribbons on cars with ornaments in shades of pink will give a special flavor and festive mood.
Check This Out: What Flowers to Choose to Create a Wedding Composition?
Bouquets of the bride with pink flowers today consist of the most diverse representatives of the flora. Nature herself has colored many flowers in this shade. In addition, scientists, working on selection, create all new varieties of flowers in pink:
- The composition of roses in pink tones is the most luxurious option for those who love these beautiful flowers. Rose is a symbol of love, and the tint of petals speaks of tenderness. An elegant combination of the symbols of the plants themselves and the shade of the petals makes it possible to enclose a deep meaning in the bouquet. Decorate such an ensemble can be leaves of the fern, Ranunculus, and peonies.
- Peonies are frequent guests in wedding compositions. Delicate inflorescences with a delicate aroma allow creating incredible beauty flower ensembles. Addition to lavender, berries, beads allows you to give the bouquet a unique charm. Tender greens will emphasize the spring mood.
- Tulips are delicate spring flowers. Pink shades of petals allow adding the image of the bride of spring freshness and heat. Gypsophila creates an air halo around the bouquet and gives the lightness of the entire composition. In addition, these representatives of flowering flora well tolerate the cold and can remain fresh throughout the wedding celebration.
- Lily is an excellent choice, as it is a symbol of family happiness and devotion. These flowers with pink petals are in perfect harmony with asparagus, roses. Look great lilies in cascading compositions, creating the effect of a flower waterfall.
- Strict and majestic calls are also in pink. The unsurpassed beauty of this flower gives a wide scope for creativity. Callas with a pink petal, decorated with beads, creates an exquisite bouquet of the bride. The symbol of purity and femininity, this flower becomes an excellent end when creating a whole beautiful image of the bride.
Collect the flowers in a magnificent bouquet will help the florist. The knowledge and experience of a professional will help in creating a wedding composition. Important is also what kind of dress will be on the bride, what she is growth and complexion.
The round shape of the bouquet will suit a short, fragile bride. This is a classic form of the wedding ensemble, but in the hands of a high bride, it will look somewhat inappropriate.
Much better for tall and slender brides is a suitable bouquet cascade type. These are several layers of flowers that seem to float on each other. The abundance of downwardly directed elements creates a waterfall effect. Such beauty does not suit short brides. Such a composition visually “podrezhet” growth, and if it is so small, it is better to prefer another form of the flower ensemble.
The bouquet of the bride from pink and lilac colors also adds not only colors but also elegant elegance. Especially in the summer, you want something bright, colorful and fresh. The composition of pink and purple shades looks just great and harmonious. The combination of color and mood will ensure the holding of the festive event at a high level and leave a memory for life.
Keep Reading: http://www.speakymagazine.com/garden-organize/
The creation of a wedding composition of flowers to decorate this solemn event depends on such factors as the time of year, the style of dresses and the aesthetic taste of the married. Due to the breadth of the choice of the flower assortment on the market, it is sometimes difficult to decide which flowers to choose for creating a wedding composition. Consider the most popular flowers that are used in wedding floristic.
Roses, undoubtedly, are in the lead among the flowers used in wedding bouquets. They have long symbolized love and beauty. Roses have the property to fit perfectly into any style, and to approach different compositions. By itself, a bouquet of fresh roses looks delicious. They are in harmony with elegant wedding dresses and do not lose their freshness for a long time. Another plus of these colors is a wide color palette.
These flowers are still considered spring, although today they can be bought at any time of the year. Tulips symbolize tenderness, love. Variety of varieties and a rich color palette of tulips make it possible to realize any creative idea and achieve the desired result. Using these colors in the wedding composition will make the bouquet look fresh throughout the celebration. When you create a composition, you use bright colors and a contrast effect.
Check This Out: What Flowers Decorate The Temple?
The lushness, tenderness, and stylishness of these colors made them popular at wedding celebrations. They look great both in a separate bouquet and in combination with other colors of the composition. Peon season is the end of spring and the beginning of the summer period. Although you can buy them at other times of the year if you want.
These flowers are used in compositions of weddings arranged in European style. Tenderness, chic, delicacy of pin-shaped roses made in Europe these flowers the leaders of wedding floristics. Due to the fragrance and sophisticated figure, many fans have found fans around the world.
Despite the exotic nature, today there is an opportunity to purchase orchids in any flower kiosk. Flowers have a unique charm and elegant appearance. With a certain skill of the florist, the composition will delight guests and add to the image of the bride romantic.
These flowers are also called lisianthus or eustoma. They really look like miniature roses. They have such qualities as organic and tenderness. Plants are very fastidious to temperature changes, so it is not recommended to use them in winter.
Callas symbolize luxury, prosperity, wealth. They are used at wedding celebrations, arranged in a classical style. Thanks to the large flowers of calls, shaped like a bowl, the composition is filled with tenderness and expressiveness.
The vulnerability, tenderness, elegance of the anemone create the same romantic image for the bride. A contrast and style make the composition refined and delicious.
The aroma of freesias, which is inherent in tenderness, elegance, will be a perfect addition to a complex wedding composition or a bouquet of the bride.
These plants are quite popular due to their good compatibility with other plants in wedding compositions. They give the bouquet airiness and volume. Plants are capricious to a temperature regime, therefore at a strong heat or a cold to use them do not recommend.
In addition to these plants, gerberas, alstroemerias, carnations, lilies, chamomiles, etc. are used in wedding compositions. With the right approach, a beautiful wedding composition can be created by any combination of representatives of the flora. Used in wedding bouquets are also various decor elements.
Cedar is a bright representative of coniferous trees, adored by connoisseurs of nature for its beautiful appearance, its fragrance and high resistance to severe frost.
The fruits are seeds-nuts, encased in cones. Nuts for many are a treat. But in our review, we will talk about how to plant cedar.
If the question arises, how it will be faster to get a cedar from a seed or a seedling, then the answer, of course, is from a seedling. But the fact is that they are not very cheap. Yes, and 100% guarantee that the seedling has no problems taking root in the garden.
From the sunflower seeds
For those who are not afraid of difficulties and are ready to test their strength in gardening, we suggest growing cedar from sunflower seeds.
Initially, you need to select quality planting material. Seed should be without foreign unpleasant aroma, not to have damage and mold and to be with a fresh crop.
It is known that cedar seeds retain their ability to germinate for only three years. With good storage, the seeds can retain their properties for several more years, but it is better to pick fresh nuts for germination.
When the seeds have undergone visual selection, they should be etched in a solution of potassium permanganate to prevent their damage by mold or fungus.
It should be prepared for the fact that the seeds of cedar quickly do not germinate. As a rule, it will take those 5-7 months.
Planting nuts after processing in potassium permanganate or “Maxim” solution is to be soaked for three days. Water should change daily.
The next stage is the placement of pine nuts in a tissue bag with wet sand or a container equipped with holes for ventilation for storage. In natural conditions, nuts are under a layer of snow and pine needles. We will take care of their storage in the refrigerator.
In this situation, keep the pine nuts for about 5-7 months, periodically moistening the sand and watching for the absence of mold.
Check This Out: Chamomile Garden: How to Choose and Grow In the Garden
If the fungus is still found in the sand, it should be replaced, and the seeds should be inspected and the damaged ones removed. The best place to store nuts is the bottom shelf in the refrigerator.
As soon as the specified period of time passes, the nuts are washed and planted in flower pots.
Time for sowing nuts can be determined by the appearance of a crack on its shell and the appearance of a white sprout in it. If such changes occur with at least one nut, they can all be sown.
It is necessary to cover the container with glass. When the emerging sprout will throw off the shell, and a “small palm tree” will appear, you can be congratulated with the successful sprouting of the nut.
Soil for these purposes is necessary sandy loam. The depth of seeding of cedar seeds is 1 cm. If the pots are kept in a room with a temperature of + 20C … + 22C, the shoots should appear after about half to one month.
After the emergence of shoots, it is necessary to provide enough sunlight for the growth, moreover, constant exposure to the rays is not welcome.
In the garden area, you need to pick up a spot without drafts and place there for a while containers with cedar seedlings for hardening.
Gradually, “walks” need to be increased. And when the sapling gets used to such conditions, it can be safely planted in the open ground. A young seedling of cedar is fairly well tolerated by a transplant.
When a young tree reaches the age of three, they can be transplanted only in the spring.
Well, in older trees, the percentage of rooting will be inversely proportional to its age. If the roots dry out, the cedar tree may completely die, never rooted in a new place.
Adult trees, which are about five years old, must be transplanted with a cloud of land. Prepare such a tree for a transplant for about a year.
It occurs as follows – around the trunk, at a distance of 1 meter, you should make a circular incision of the roots. Thus, the deep roots still remain untouched for a year, and then they are as deeply withdrawn as possible with a cloud of soil.
In the first years of life, a seedling or a transplanted tree should be protected from burning sun rays. For this purpose, the cedar is planted in the shade of other trees or in the depths of the garden.
Care should be taken to watering the young seedling, obtained from the nut tree at home. Water should be used sparingly so that the cedar is rooted and developed normally, but it is impossible to tolerate over moistening.
The adult tree is provided with a mulching layer around the trunk to retain moisture. As mulch, you can use pine needles.
To grow at home, it takes not so much effort, how much time and patience. Enjoy the view of adult cedar on the site can be not immediately but after a few summer seasons.
Cedar is in demand with the gardeners because its attractiveness is measured to a greater extent than other coniferous trees.
How to prepare the seed for planting?
Determine the way to grow cedar will need long before the start of the season because to prepare the seeds, removed from the cones, it will take several months.
Success will depend on many factors: the quality of the seedling; compatibility of local soil and the conditions of growing a seedling in a nursery; shelf life of nuts and, of course, your desire and patience.
Nature prepares nuts for planting in the traditional way: cones fall off, pine nuts are poured out of them; seeds stay during the winter under a layer of snow; swell and safely germinate in the spring.
To speed up the process of scarification at home, you can rub the side of the nut with sandpaper and help the seed germinate.
Keep Reading: http://www.speakymagazine.com/rosemary-at-home/
In order not to complicate your life too much, you can do much easier, and plant nuts at a depth of 2 cm into the ground under the tree. To save them from rodents and birds, seeds can be planted in a container and left on the street, taking care of the external protection.