Indoor plants not only decorate the interior, but also improve the mood. Growing flowers and other plants is a real art that requires patience, attention and the necessary knowledge. There are a large number of plants for growing inside the house, but there are several kinds that are very popular with many growers and amateurs. On the site https://getpotted.com/, there are seedlings of many plants that you can buy for home planting. You can be sure that here you buy a good and healthy plant that will please your family with its beauty.
There are 10 most popular plants that can grow at home in different garden flower pots with the necessary care:
- Rhododendron and Azalea.
It is very beautiful, and its blooming falls on winter time, when many house plants rest and do not blossom, but you really want bright colors. Therefore, azaleas are readily bought and often given in winter instead of a festive bouquet.
- In nature it is a powerful vine, shrub or small tree. There are varieties that have at the same time two colors or change their color during flowering, so home flowers of bougainvillea will be a wonderful decoration for any room.
It is one of the most common and fast-growing indoor blooming lianas with beautiful leaves in the form of a heart . Having acquired an adult plant, which is quite expensive, you can soon see fluffy velvety flowers collected in a spherical umbrella.
- Room spathiphyllum, received as a gift, will bring grace in the personal sphere and long-awaited female happiness. It’s best to give it to a young woman whom he will surely bring good luck to, unmarried – will help find your love. This beautiful tropical plant is also called the “White Sail”, thanks to its unusual flowers, like sails.
- Narrow long oleander leaves are similar in shape to willow leaves. Oleander flowers produce a pleasant and strong aroma, but with abundant flowering, it is best not to leave the plant overnight in a bedroom.
- This flower is grown not only in the room, but also on the balconies, loggias, outside window boxes, gardens, even in the open ground
- Epiphytes or air orchids are the largest group, but there are terrestrial species and saprophytes. There are more than hundreds of varieties and hybrids of this flower . At present, phalaenopsis has gained wide popularity among florists; it is on the site Getpotted.com.
- This is a representative of the family cactus. The genus contains about 200 bizarre species, differing in the range of growth, size and shape of the plants. You can be grown it in any types of garden flower pots. The prickly pears are large single, very spectacular flowers, usually yellow, red and yellow-orange.
- Many kinds of Kalanchoe are actively used in indoor floriculture, because they are unpretentious in their care, also have medicinal properties. if the soil is completely dry, the plant will continue to grow painlessly, feeding moisture from the air.
- Dionaea muscipula.
It is unique kinds of predatory plants of the Droseraceae family. This is a small herbaceous plant with a rosette of 4-7 leaves that grow from a short underground stalk. The plant feeds on various insects and spiders, sometimes slugs.
It should be remembered that your plants need good care, since they find it difficult to adapt to life outside natural conditions. Read the information about caring for your plants and they will fill your home with harmony and joy. Each plant has its own characteristics and preferences. Create for them the necessary conditions to make them feel comfortable.