The wedding is a great occasion to show your taste and refined style when creating the image of the bride and decorating the whole celebration as a whole. For those who prefer to stand out, use those unique nuances that are not beaten or are rarely used, there is an opportunity to play with color. A purple bridal bouquet is able to emphasize individuality, romance, and gloss. Read more
Choosing a bouquet of flowers for a birthday or other significant event, we are guided by our own tastes and ideas about the beautiful – we buy the composition that we like. And this is not accidental, because it is easier to choose a gift for a close friend or relative when we know his interests and hobbies. But with the bouquet, everything is more complicated because we rarely ask each other about floristic preferences.
A good alternative, in this case, can be a creative bouquet for a birthday. It can include something that surely will please the birthday man, with or without flowers. In addition, the share of surprise in such a presentation will allow you to treat with humor the date that many adults cause a note of sadness – another year has lived, old age is approaching. Read more
The wedding day is an exciting moment, preceded by a thorough and long preparation. The newlyweds and their relatives are perplexed by cares about the celebration, the organization of the wedding and the wedding, the image of the bride.
All these efforts can be stretched for a while, but a bouquet of fresh flowers the girl sees on the day of the wedding. It happens that he does not like something, then an artificial wedding bouquet of a bride can become an alternative. Read more
Most people spend their lives at work. Here, as a rule, he celebrates with the collective and birthdays, and professional holidays. One of the components of a gift for any holiday or solemn event is a flower arrangement. Not all of us are well versed in floristry. Therefore, the question of which flowers to present to an office worker in honor of a solemn event often occurs.
There are standard rules of business flower etiquette. However, choosing flowers for an office worker, you should consider his tastes. Someone prefers classical, someone likes field flowers. This is worth remembering. Flowers today are given to colleagues, management, subordinates, business partners. Gifted flowers are a demonstration of respect, gratitude, recognition of merit. Flower Arrangement is considered a popular business gift. But they need to be skillfully selected. With this, professional florists are doing very well.
Nuances of choosing a gift
A bouquet designed as a gift for a partner must have originality and restraint. It is better to send it by courier with the obligatory presence of your business card. With a decor, do not overdo it. A wrapper can be a stylish rice paper or cloth, there should not be more than two kinds of plants.
A gift for the leader should be presented to all employees. The personnel present looks ridiculous. It is advisable to accompany him with a postcard. The beauty and originality of the composition can not border on the high cost since this factor will be misunderstood. When choosing a presentation, it is better to contact professionals who will help you choose the right composition. It can contain calls, strelitzia, heliconia. The first symbolizes the balance, the second – courage.
Check This Out: What Bouquet of Flowers to Give To the Betrothal?
If the boss is a man, the composition can be combined. A bouquet of irises, large roses or chrysanthemums looks great in contrast. When the boss is a woman, she should give roses, lilies, orchids. Care should be taken to wrap up the presentation. It can be bold, but not frivolous.
Experienced florists will help to make the right composition so that there are no embarrassing situations. For example, red is considered a symbol of love. Therefore, a bouquet of red tulips or roses can be misinterpreted.
Flowers for colleagues
Flower bouquets, designed as a gift for a colleague, should be elegant and convey feelings such as respect and attention. Too fragrant flowers for the composition will not work. Do not include in the composition and dried flowers. A bouquet of succulents in a flower box will look good. Look good bouquets of roses, orange orchids, peonies, carnations.
The collective composition should be accompanied by a gift card with warm words and wishes from office workers.
As for the size of the presentation for an office worker, a collective gift cannot be small. Huge bouquets will be suitable for an anniversary or another important solemn event.
The bouquet for the man is more laconic, the color scale is restrained. As a package, the fabric looks impressive, although you can also use wrapping paper. You can give a bouquet and without a wrapper, tied with a beautiful ribbon. In compositions for men, exotic plants look original. They seem to emphasize the value of the employee, its importance.
Actually, a specialist in floristry will easily pick the right composition for any holiday and for any employee. Before choosing a bouquet, one only needs to know the preferences of the one to whom the gift is intended.
You may also like 10 flowers to decorate in winter
The flower compositions created by florists impress with their beauty, spectacular combinations of different plants and their colors, and also with various outlines. In this article, we will talk about what kinds of the bouquet are, and how to order a bouquet of flowers with delivery, which will be an ideal addition for any occasion.
Classification of Floristic Compositions
It is worth noting that, depending on who is intended flower gift for conventionally, you can distinguish the following types of bouquets:
Beautiful bouquets of flowers often serve as decoration for festive or official events. In such cases, floral design performs a decorative function and is selected in accordance with the preferences of the originator of the event or the organizer of the event.
When creating women’s compositions, it is allowed to use almost any forms, types of colors and their colors. It is possible to use both spectacular bright color combinations and light harmonious combinations. The only restrictions can be related to the age of the recipient. So, for example, when choosing a gift for a woman on the 50th anniversary, you should avoid too dark tones, and give preference to bright or saturated and bright colors.
Male compositions are often more strict and restrained, they are dominated by straight lines and clear outlines. The color scale for a man should be juicy and picturesque, pastel tones should be avoided. It is allowed to use the white color since it is universal.
Check This Out: Types of flower packaging
The most common forms of a bouquet of flowers used by florists can be combined into several groups:
An arbitrarily collected composition has a special ease, it looks natural and is one of the trends of the past and the current seasons. The free assembly scheme looks modern and fresh, dynamic and sometimes a little careless. At the same time to achieve the desired effect is often more difficult than when assembling perfectly round structures. The freely assembled plants look great in any quantity and are perfect for wedding floristry, and also as gifts.
A bouquet in the form of a ball is one of the classic variations that serve as the basis for the embodiment of all sorts of ideas. Round assembly scheme is perfect for wedding floral elements, table decorations for holidays and corporate events, as well as gifts for any occasion.
As a rule, in linear compositions, the plants unfold in one direction. Allowed the location of tiers, resulting in a cascading (multi-level) structure, an effective completion of which often serve as a long branch of ornamental foliage.
The fantasy of florists has practically no boundaries; therefore, today one can find floral compositions performed in the most incredible forms. As a rule, wireframes are used to implement unusual ideas, which make it possible to obtain and fix the desired shape. It can be:
- Bouquets of flowers in the form of a heart, ideal for a declaration of love or marriage proposal;
- Bouquets of flowers in the form of toys – a wonderful gift for the birthday of the child or an option for decorating the restaurant hall, in which the celebration will be held. In such cases, you can order the creation of a bouquet in the form of animals or a favorite of your baby from the cartoon character.
With additional decorative elements.
Decorate and make the composition as impressive and solemn as possible using special boxes, trunks or baskets. So an excellent addition to a children’s holiday will be a bouquet of flowers in a box in the shape of a ship, and on the anniversary of my mother can be supplemented with flower Present wicker basket or decorative elegant little box, which will emphasize the beauty and elegance of composition.
A bouquet of roses in the shape of a heart for a loved one can also be packed in a spectacular box. In addition, you can complement the romantic gift with air pasta pastries, Raffaello sweets, exotic fruits or favorite sweeties of your halves.
Keep Reading: http://www.speakymagazine.com/rosemary-at-home/
Types of Color Choices in a Bouquet
The color scheme can be very diverse. At the same time in floristic it is customary to use the following color combinations, which are considered to be the most harmonious and effective:
- Similar – suggest the choice of colors that are next to each other on the color wheel, for example, blue, cyan and magenta or pink, coral and peach.
- Contrast – the opposite colors of the spectrum are selected: orange and violet, blue and yellow. Also, in contrast, combinations, buds of bright and saturated colors, supplemented by snow-white inflorescences, are allowed to participate.
- Monochromatic – assume a choice of different shades of the same color, for example, pink, raspberry, fuchsia, and salmon.
- Polychromatic – colors from different parts of the color spectrum are taken. An example of such a solution is a combination of blue and light purple hydrangeas, orange roses, white freesia and yellow roses.
A bouquet for an engagement can be very diverse. Choose your favorite flowers of your girl or create an effective and unusual variation to your taste. At the same time that the flower composition is sure to please the future bride, we recommend that you follow the recommendations of florists.
A Bouquet That Tells About Your Feelings
Thinking about what flowers to give to the engagement, the heroes for the floral composition should be selected, given their symbolic meaning. It must be plants that embody your sincere feelings.
- The perfect option will be a luxurious bouquet of roses. Will fit buds of red color, symbolizing true love, or snow-white inflorescences being a symbol of endless tenderness, pure and eternal love. You can also combine both these colors or complement the white bouquet with light lilac, light pink or peach accents.
- The air alstroemerias will tell about fidelity and happiness, they will be charmed by graceful lines of petals. Exotic and a variety of colors alstroemeria will create the most amazing color combinations.
- The most delicate peonies are plants, with which incredibly elegant and beautiful bouquets of flowers are created. Amazing peonies of local or Dutch varieties will help express boundless love, enjoyment, and idyll.
- Refined tulips of pastel tones become the embodiment of tenderness, sincerity and a new beginning. The combination of gently-lilac, pale pink and snow-white tulips will be an ideal bouquet of flowers for the engagement.
- Touching carnations are plants embodying feelings of love and happiness. Carnations are extremely gentle both in mono composition and perfectly complement polybouquets.
Regardless of what kind of flowers for engagement you plan to choose, it’s important to worry about how to present a flower gift. To organize a truly unforgettable surprise for your chosen one, we recommend you to order a bouquet of flowers with delivery. So you do not have to worry about how to pick up an order from the salon, and where to store it before delivery.
Check This Out: What Do The Bridals Bouquets come From Pink Flowers?
Compositions for Engagement
a bouquet of flowers for the engagement Choosing the right version of the floral gift, you can stop choosing on a mono-bouquet or try a little experiment and pick up a really interesting and original eclectic combination.
- Effective addition of roses will be lilies and callas. Choose a monophonic combination or add small contrasting accents and ornamental foliage. So snow-white inflorescences will look great in combination with bright impregnations of lilac freesias, statics or out.
- The composition of pions will play with new colors due to the addition of enchanting inflorescences of buttercups, hydrangeas or miniature freesias. Perfect accompaniment of such an ensemble will become fragrant eucalyptus leaves.
- Elegant tulips will look extraordinarily in the company with irises, alstroemeria, lisianthus and pin-shaped roses. Combining different varieties of tulips (dwarf, terry, lily-colored), it is also possible to achieve an incredible effect.
Speaking about color decisions, it is not necessary to stop at one color. Harmoniously will look like soft combinations of similar tones and bold contrast combinations:
- light pink or white with bright scarlet;
- snow-white buds with shades of purple or blue;
- pink, peach and tender lilac;
- white, light purple, pink and deep purple.
Keep Reading: http://www.speakymagazine.com/garden-organize/
Thinking about her future wedding image, each girl pays much attention not only to the dress – his color, style, and ornaments but also to one of the most important attributes of the image of the bride – a bouquet. Today, floristic stores offer a huge selection of colors and ready-made compositions, which makes the choice even more difficult. But there is one tendency when it comes to the color of the petals of the future flower ensemble: many girls prefer a bouquet of a pink bride.
The main holiday
The wedding ensemble is not only an important component of the whole image but also an accessory filled with symbolism. The symbolism of flowers is enclosed both in the plant itself and in its color. Pink represents tenderness, romanticism, and femininity.
Such a symbolism of color and its soothing halo conquers the palm of the primacy on a par with white when it comes to choosing a color for the composition of the bride. This choice speaks of the girl as a vulnerable, creative and gentle person. His unique tone of pink can choose a girl of any age, complexion and hair color. This versatility of this shade in different variations allows you to find exactly the tone that suits every girl.
Light-skinned blondes are approached by a gently pink shade, and burning brunettes are more saturated in tone: coral, crimson, and fuchsia.
In addition, when choosing a color, you should consider the overall color solution of the whole celebration. The pink color perfectly blends with the bride’s snow-white outfit, but adding some color accents still costs to create a single color picture. It can be different ways of adding color:
- Boutonniere on the lapel of the groom’s jacket will create a single ensemble with the image of the bride.
- Minor accents in pink color will help the banquet hall to blend in with the overall color background. These can be balloons, tablecloths, napkins on tables or cute little bouquets of fresh flowers that can “revive” the atmosphere of the hall.
- Pink ribbons on cars with ornaments in shades of pink will give a special flavor and festive mood.
Check This Out: What Flowers to Choose to Create a Wedding Composition?
Bouquets of the bride with pink flowers today consist of the most diverse representatives of the flora. Nature herself has colored many flowers in this shade. In addition, scientists, working on selection, create all new varieties of flowers in pink:
- The composition of roses in pink tones is the most luxurious option for those who love these beautiful flowers. Rose is a symbol of love, and the tint of petals speaks of tenderness. An elegant combination of the symbols of the plants themselves and the shade of the petals makes it possible to enclose a deep meaning in the bouquet. Decorate such an ensemble can be leaves of the fern, Ranunculus, and peonies.
- Peonies are frequent guests in wedding compositions. Delicate inflorescences with a delicate aroma allow creating incredible beauty flower ensembles. Addition to lavender, berries, beads allows you to give the bouquet a unique charm. Tender greens will emphasize the spring mood.
- Tulips are delicate spring flowers. Pink shades of petals allow adding the image of the bride of spring freshness and heat. Gypsophila creates an air halo around the bouquet and gives the lightness of the entire composition. In addition, these representatives of flowering flora well tolerate the cold and can remain fresh throughout the wedding celebration.
- Lily is an excellent choice, as it is a symbol of family happiness and devotion. These flowers with pink petals are in perfect harmony with asparagus, roses. Look great lilies in cascading compositions, creating the effect of a flower waterfall.
- Strict and majestic calls are also in pink. The unsurpassed beauty of this flower gives a wide scope for creativity. Callas with a pink petal, decorated with beads, creates an exquisite bouquet of the bride. The symbol of purity and femininity, this flower becomes an excellent end when creating a whole beautiful image of the bride.
Collect the flowers in a magnificent bouquet will help the florist. The knowledge and experience of a professional will help in creating a wedding composition. Important is also what kind of dress will be on the bride, what she is growth and complexion.
The round shape of the bouquet will suit a short, fragile bride. This is a classic form of the wedding ensemble, but in the hands of a high bride, it will look somewhat inappropriate.
Much better for tall and slender brides is a suitable bouquet cascade type. These are several layers of flowers that seem to float on each other. The abundance of downwardly directed elements creates a waterfall effect. Such beauty does not suit short brides. Such a composition visually “podrezhet” growth, and if it is so small, it is better to prefer another form of the flower ensemble.
The bouquet of the bride from pink and lilac colors also adds not only colors but also elegant elegance. Especially in the summer, you want something bright, colorful and fresh. The composition of pink and purple shades looks just great and harmonious. The combination of color and mood will ensure the holding of the festive event at a high level and leave a memory for life.
Keep Reading: http://www.speakymagazine.com/garden-organize/
The creation of a wedding composition of flowers to decorate this solemn event depends on such factors as the time of year, the style of dresses and the aesthetic taste of the married. Due to the breadth of the choice of the flower assortment on the market, it is sometimes difficult to decide which flowers to choose for creating a wedding composition. Consider the most popular flowers that are used in wedding floristic.
Roses, undoubtedly, are in the lead among the flowers used in wedding bouquets. They have long symbolized love and beauty. Roses have the property to fit perfectly into any style, and to approach different compositions. By itself, a bouquet of fresh roses looks delicious. They are in harmony with elegant wedding dresses and do not lose their freshness for a long time. Another plus of these colors is a wide color palette.
These flowers are still considered spring, although today they can be bought at any time of the year. Tulips symbolize tenderness, love. Variety of varieties and a rich color palette of tulips make it possible to realize any creative idea and achieve the desired result. Using these colors in the wedding composition will make the bouquet look fresh throughout the celebration. When you create a composition, you use bright colors and a contrast effect.
Check This Out: What Flowers Decorate The Temple?
The lushness, tenderness, and stylishness of these colors made them popular at wedding celebrations. They look great both in a separate bouquet and in combination with other colors of the composition. Peon season is the end of spring and the beginning of the summer period. Although you can buy them at other times of the year if you want.
These flowers are used in compositions of weddings arranged in European style. Tenderness, chic, delicacy of pin-shaped roses made in Europe these flowers the leaders of wedding floristics. Due to the fragrance and sophisticated figure, many fans have found fans around the world.
Despite the exotic nature, today there is an opportunity to purchase orchids in any flower kiosk. Flowers have a unique charm and elegant appearance. With a certain skill of the florist, the composition will delight guests and add to the image of the bride romantic.
These flowers are also called lisianthus or eustoma. They really look like miniature roses. They have such qualities as organic and tenderness. Plants are very fastidious to temperature changes, so it is not recommended to use them in winter.
Callas symbolize luxury, prosperity, wealth. They are used at wedding celebrations, arranged in a classical style. Thanks to the large flowers of calls, shaped like a bowl, the composition is filled with tenderness and expressiveness.
The vulnerability, tenderness, elegance of the anemone create the same romantic image for the bride. A contrast and style make the composition refined and delicious.
The aroma of freesias, which is inherent in tenderness, elegance, will be a perfect addition to a complex wedding composition or a bouquet of the bride.
These plants are quite popular due to their good compatibility with other plants in wedding compositions. They give the bouquet airiness and volume. Plants are capricious to a temperature regime, therefore at a strong heat or a cold to use them do not recommend.
In addition to these plants, gerberas, alstroemerias, carnations, lilies, chamomiles, etc. are used in wedding compositions. With the right approach, a beautiful wedding composition can be created by any combination of representatives of the flora. Used in wedding bouquets are also various decor elements.
You can give flowers to your beloved woman about and without reason. The very fact of the gift is already giving the weak sex a pleasure. Order a beautiful bouquet of roses have the opportunity on our blog. The gift can be supplemented with a box of chocolates, a soft toy, balloons.
You can entrust the packaging of flowers to specialists, and, if you want to show your personal creative abilities, you can pack a gift yourself. First of all, they are determined with the number and color of the plants in the bouquet. The composition can include single-color flowers. It can be of the following types:
- Bouquet with the use of floral foam. He can be given any form by showing a fantasy. A composition with a heart shape looks romantic;
- In the classical composition, plants are located side by side (opposite each other) or in the form of a spiral.
Floral foam as an element of decor
For a bouquet decorated with floral foam, you need roses up to 10 cm long. The flowers are removed by thorns and leaves under the stem. Foam must be thoroughly moistened. Plants are installed at the base close to each other. Cut off the leaves of roses attached to the base of the side. The composition can be supplemented with ribbons, beads, imitating pearls, decorative butterflies.
Check This Out: Types of flower packaging
When the plants that make up the composition are few, they are located next to each other. Components of the composition are exposed on one level and bandaged with stems. As a decor use also a film, a floral grid or kraft paper.
To do this, on the table or in the hands of all the components of the bouquet are stacked on one level. Then the stems are bandaged with tape. If desired, the bouquet can be wrapped with a film, decorative mesh or paper.
The spiral variant is used in the presence of a large number of plants. The basis for such a composition is one rose, which is held in the left hand. The others have a spiral method, shifting them downwards. Stems of colors I place at an angle, thus they do not stir to each other and between them, there is some space.
Florists share secrets
When decorating a composition, it’s good to know the tastes and preferences of the person to whom the gift is intended. Then the bouquet will not only look original but also deliver to the recipient his pleasure. In addition, there are a number of postulates that are adhered to by professional florists:
- It is considered a bad form to give bouquets fully wrapped in cellophane or foil. Do not wrap flowers with crepe paper or polyester ribbons that have gone out of fashion.
- It is desirable that the composition does not lose its naturalness. As a wrapper, corrugated paper, floral mesh, jute ropes are used.
- The wrapper should promote the disclosure of the beauty of plants, but in no way attract unnecessary attention.
- The same rule applies to the rest of the decorative elements. They should complement the composition, but not stand out against its background.
- Plants must be cut early in the morning and stored in a room with a low temperature. A bouquet of such flowers can stand for a long time.
- It must be remembered that not all flowers blend well with each other.
It is impossible to imagine a wedding celebration without such an indispensable attribute as flowers. They make the event colorful, emotional, cheer up, and give a splendor, luxuriousness to the solemn event. They decorate an automobile procession; decorate a festive wedding table, of which a bridal bouquet is made. Recently it has become fashionable, following the western trends, to use at weddings compositions of flowers for the bridesmaids.
Now many refuse traditional witnesses at the wedding, replacing them with the bridesmaids of the young wife, and from the groom invite his friends as best men. Today, this fashion is no longer surprising. What is the role of the flower bouquet, and what flowers should I choose for my unmarried girlfriend?
Sometimes just married young women, when by tradition one should throw a bouquet, in order to catch it from one of the unmarried girls, do not want to part with their posh flowers. In this case, the flowers of the bride can be replaced by the flowers of her bridesmaid.
The queen of wedding bouquets is a rose. It serves as the basis of floral composition. It can be supplemented by various floral plants – orchids, carnations, calls. Hydrangeas, etc. If the bouquet is the cascade, the decoration needs greenery. It emphasizes the beauty of the floral plants that make up the composition, but it should not be much. Use in bouquets of peonies, lilies of the valley, chamomile, freesia. Created by the hands of an experienced florist, the composition of any plants will look good. Flowers should be freshly cut to last in the bouquet all day. The choice of a bouquet depends also on the time of the year.
This wedding attribute in the hands of a girl acting as a girlfriend will help her cope with the excitement that is invariably present in the painting and in the subsequent actions. Here it plays the role of an antidepressant.
Shafer and girlfriend – the second people at the wedding after the young. A bouquet of girlfriends flowers and a boutonniere of the best man will distinguish these two young people noticeably against the background of other guests. Tapes with the inscriptions of honorary witnesses are out of fashion today. It is better not to use them.
What should be the composition of flowers for the bridesmaids? Naturally, the bouquet should not look better than an unbranded bouquet. Still young – the first person at the wedding, all the attention of the guests should be drawn to it. There is a simple proven solution to this issue – for the girlfriends order a reduced copy of the untitled floral composition.
If you want to be original, flowers for a girlfriend may be different, you only need to consider how the composition fits into the overall interior of the wedding celebration. You need to think about the size of the composition so that the girlfriend would feel comfortable throughout the celebration.
Today, often the floral attribute replaces the so-called floral bracelet. Wear it on the wrist or on the forearm. The latter is more practical – since the girlfriend is always busy with something new. She acts as the bride’s assistant. For the bracelet, you need to choose the floral plants that will last throughout the holiday.
Sometimes a bouquet of flowers is replaced with a spherical flower arrangement with a ribbon loop. She puts on her hand in the form of a handbag. The decoration looks refined and elegant, although it is not as practical as a bracelet. When ordering a composition for their girlfriends, the young must consider how the attribute will be in harmony with their outfits, as well as the preferences of young girls.
Keep Reading: Features Of A Business Plan For A Flower Shop
In any case, experienced florists will tell you how to choose the right flower arrangement for a girlfriend.